The ABLE Online Certification Workshop will prepare you to administer and interpret the ABLE family of assessments and provide feedback on the results, allowing you to set benchmarks for training and development initiatives, as well as for executive coaching.
The ABLE has a rich history in which thousands of leaders have used their ABLE feedback as a catalyst for reaching their full potential. The ABLE is easy to administer and interpret, while still providing robust feedback to participants on specific leader skills they can improve through development. Now you can become certified to use the entire family of assessments through one certification process. The best part is that you never have to leave your office to become certified because the entire course is online.
- Online Certification
- No Travel Costs—Sleep in Your Own Bed!
- Taught by a Team* of ABLE Certification Experts
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor (bio)
- HPS ABLE Research
- Real-World Experience and Applications of
- ABLE, including:
- Sole Certification Provider
- Use of ABLE in Leadership Training and Development
- Use of ABLE in Executive Coaching
- Certification on ABLE, ABLE-S and ABLE-P
- Personal ABLE Feedback Session and Report (if applicable)
- Free administration of the ABLE or ABLE-S
- ABLE Project Planning
- Facilitator Training
- ABLE Feedback Workshop
- ABLE Leader Effectiveness Action Plan Workshop
- Group Profile Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- High Performance Leadership Training (click here)
- ABLE Support Materials
- ABLE Account Management
- ABLE, ABLE-S and ABLE-P PowerPoints for conducting feedback sessions
- Feedback tip sheet
- HPS Customer Support team to assist with questions related to online administration, interpretation, feedback or development plans
Use the ABLE family to create successful initiatives in the following areas:
Leadership Development—Studies show that the nine basic skills measured by the ABLE are necessary for high-performing leaders to succeed.
Coaching—How to create a coaching plan based on ABLE results, using feedback, development and Leader Effectiveness Action Plans that really work.
Post-Development Measurement—The ABLE-P, a post-assessment specifically keyed to each question on the pre-assessment, helps you evaluate development results and create a plan for further skill enhancement.
Training—The ABLE can be used in combination with training initiatives to create high-impact development solutions for clients.
And More! (click here)
The lead instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., creator of the ABLE family of assessments and author of numerous books and articles on leadership, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™ and teams.
Course tuition of $200.00 includes all pre-work, personalized feedback on ABLE or ABLE-S (if applicable), the ABLE® Technical Manual and access to online resources, including a Leader Effectiveness Action Plan and other materials.
Call for 2016 Dates
Call HPS at 800-535-8445 or 706-769-5836 to register, or click here.
* CONVENIENT ONLINE CERTIFICATION
Save time and travel expenses by taking the online certification workshop from the convenience of your own computer