The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) online certification from a team of EI master trainers. The MSCEIT is an ability-based test of Emotional Intelligence.
or call HPS at 706-769-5836.
The EI experts at High Performing Systems have used the MSCEIT with thousands of participants and have been industry leading providers of certification since 2005. HPS brings an innovative, high-tech approach to certification while providing in-depth knowledge, experience and friendly service. Our goal is to help our participants feel confident using the MSCEIT immediately upon completion of the certification.
- Live online certification or in-house training available
- No travel costs or hassle—sleep in your own bed!
- Experiential training format with case studies to practice in-class interpretation and feedback
- A team of MSCEIT Certification experts with over 30 years of combined MSCEIT experience
facilitates each session
- Dr. Dick Thompson, lead instructor
- HPS is a leader in EI research
- HPS-exclusive takeaways and bonus materials
- Real-world experience and applications of MSCEIT, including:
- Only certification provider that uses EQ-i and MSCEIT in tandem
- Relationship of EI to the MBTI® assessment, Element B™ / FIRO-B®, StrengthsFinder®, 16PF® and others
- Use of MSCEIT in selection models and job success models
- Certification on MSCEIT (see sample report)
- Personal MSCEIT feedback session and report
- Practical strategies for EI skills development
- MSCEIT User's Handbook
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
- Two 30-minute coaching sessions on an EI topic of your choice after certification
- Ongoing support after certification on using MSCEIT in your unique situation
- Relationship of EI to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on EI
- HPS alumni membership
- Reattend future MSCEIT Certification classes free
- Downloadable resources with articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and course outline for delivering an introductory MSCEIT class
The certification process is comprised of three parts—pre-work, an onsite or a live online training session and follow-up. Get a detailed agenda here.
August 24-25, 2022
November 2-3, 2022
December 7-8, 2022
Need a group certification? Contact HPS (706-769-5836) to make arrangements.
For a training calendar of all HPS course offerings, click here.
** To learn more about how live online videoconferencing works, click here.
Expedited or international shipping may require an additional fee—call for information.
Register here now or call HPS at 706-769-5836 (ask about our military discount).
MSCEIT Personal Summary Report - $55.00 USD
MSCEIT Resource Report - $63.00 USD
The lead instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, to develop EI materials and conduct research on Emotional Intelligence (expanded Bio).
Dr. Thompson leads a team of EI experts and master trainers that includes Debra Cannarella.
Get certified with HPS on the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 and you will earn continuing education and professional development credits from these leading organizations:
- International Coach Federation (ICF): 15.25 ICF CCEs—9 Core Competencies and 6.25 Resource Development credits
- Society for Human Resouce Management (SHRM): 14.5 CE credits
- American Psychological Association (APA): 14.5 CE credits
HPS trainers share best practices, examples and case studies of how MSCEIT can be used in various applications, including:
Selection—Learn why just administering the MSCEIT is not enough and how to use MSCEIT as part of a comprehensive selection process, including the creation of success models and structured interview questions.
Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher Emotional Intelligence than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel in EI.
Sales Training—Research shows that sales people with higher EI tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use MSCEIT to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on MSCEIT results, using feedback, development and action plans that work.
Use With Other Assessments—Find out how MSCEIT can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
"The team at High Performing Systems, Inc., is extraordinary, and their online Certification program exceeded my expectations. I especially enjoyed the hands-on training and small group collaboration with my classmates online as we worked through case studies and reviewed assessments. This live interaction and real experience gave me the confidence I needed to feel successful upon completion of the course. Thank you!" - E. Alexa Skinner, HR Manager,
Room & Board, Inc.
Click here for more.
For more information about Emotional Intelligence, click on a topic below: