If you’re qualified to purchase MSCEIT based on education or experience High Performing Systems, Inc. (HPS), offers MSCEIT training at a special price to practitioners who are qualified to purchase B-Level assessments. Attend our training to learn specific information about the MSCEIT: how to administer, interpret and provide feedback on the instrument. Get all the benefits of attending the training without the expense—and without having to complete the exam at the end of the course.
B-Level products require that the user has completed graduate-level courses in tests and measurements at a university or has received equivalent documented training. To qualify for this offer, the attendee must complete the Purchaser Qualification Form and receive an online assessment account from Multi-Health Systems Inc., then contact HPS to register for a class.
"The team at High Performing Systems, Inc., is extraordinary and their online Certification program exceeded my expectations. I especially enjoyed the hands-on training and small group collaboration with my classmates online as we worked through case studies and reviewed assessments. This live interaction and real experience gave me the confidence I needed to feel successful upon completion of the course. Thank you!"
- E. Alexa Skinner, HR Manager, Room & Board, Inc.
Click here for more
- Live online certification or in-house customization
- No travel costs or hassle—sleep in your own bed!
- Experiential training format with case studies to practice in-class interpretation and feedback
- A team of MSCEIT Certification experts with 20 years of combined MSCEIT experience
facilitates each session
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor
- HPS is a leader in EI research
- HPS-exclusive takeaways and bonus materials
- Real-world experience and applications of MSCEIT, including:
- Only certification provider that uses EQ-i and MSCEIT in tandem
- Relationship of EI to the MBTI® assessment, Element B™ / FIRO-B®, StrengthsFinder®, 16PF® and others
- Use of MSCEIT in selection models and job success models
- Certification on MSCEIT (see sample report)
- Personal MSCEIT feedback session and report
- Practical strategies for EI skills development
- MSCEIT User's Handbook (pdf format)
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
- Two 30-minute coaching sessions on an EI topic of your choice after certification
- Ongoing support after certification on using MSCEIT in your unique situation
- Relationship of EI to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on EI
- HPS alumni membership
- Reattend future MSCEIT Certification classes free
- Downloadable resources with articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and course outline for delivering an introductory MSCEIT class
The training is comprised of three parts—pre-work, an onsite or a live online videoconferencing training session and follow-up. Get a detailed agenda here.
December 10-11, 2019 - Live/Online**
Need a group certification? Contact HPS (706-769-5836) to make arrangements.
Expedited or international shipping may require an additional fee—call for information.
Register here now or Call HPS at 706-769-5836.
MSCEIT Personal Summary Report - $50.00 USD
MSCEIT Resource Report - $57.00 USD
For more information about Emotional Intelligence, view the topics below:
Rollover Drop Down Menu by Vista-Buttons.com v4.5.0