If you are qualified to purchase The Pearman based on education or experience, now what? High Performing Systems, Inc. (HPS), offers Pearman training at a special price to practitioners who are qualified to purchase B-Level assessments. Attend our training to learn specific information about this instrument: how to administer, interpret and provide feedback. Get all the benefits of attending a training without the expense—and without having to complete the exam at the end of the course.
B-Level products require that the user has completed graduate-level courses in tests and measurements at a university or has received equivalent documented training. To qualify for this offer, the attendee must complete the Purchaser Qualification Form (found here) and receive an online assessment account from Multi-Health Systems Inc., then contact HPS to register for a class.
- Live Online Training or In-House Customization
- No Travel Costs—Sleep in Your Own Bed!
- Taught by a Team* of Pearman Experts
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor
- HPS is a leader in Personality Certification and Research
- HPS - Exclusive Takeaways and Bonus Materials
- Real-World Experience and Applications of The Pearman, including:
- Only Certification Provider that Uses The Pearman and MBTI in Tandem
- Relationship of The Pearman to Other Assessments
*Team Teaching Model:
HPS uses a team approach for conducting our Pearman Training courses. Classes are facilitated by a team of Pearman experts, with over forty years of combined training experience, to offer a dynamic and interactive training model for our participants.
- Personal Pearman Feedback Session and Report
- Pearman User's Handbook
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Membership in a growing international Pearman network
- Dr. Thompson’s revised edition of the original Jung's Function-Attitudes Explained book
- Two 30-minute personal coaching sessions
- Detailed Course Notebook, produced by HPS
- Relationship of Pearman to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on Personality
- HPS Alumni membership
- Reattend future Pearman Training classes for a small admin fee
- Downloadable resources with articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and Course outline for delivering Pearman training classes
HPS trainers share best practices, examples and case studies of how The Pearman can be used in various applications, including:
Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher understanding and use of their personality than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel.
Sales Training—Research shows that salespeople with higher understanding and use of their personality tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use the Pearman to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on Pearman results, using feedback, development and Action Plans that work.
Use With Other Assessments—Find out how The Pearman can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
Education—Review case studies and hear examples of how the Pearman can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed.
The lead master instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Personality, Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the Pearman Personality Integrator, EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, to develop materials and conduct research (expanded Bio).
The training team also includes master instructor Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations and an expert on the EQ-i® and Personality Types.
November 14-15, 2019 - Live/Online**
Price: $1,000.00. Call HPS at 706-769-5836 to register.
As a B-Level Qualified participant, you will not receive designation as a Certified Administrator of the Pearman nor receive free tokens in your online assessment portal upon completion of the training.
HPS offers In-House Pearman and Personality Training - Call 706-769-5836 for pricing and details.
If you prefer in-person certification, contact us at 706-769-5836 or 800-535-8445 to discuss options for an in-house class at your location or about attendance at a class in Athens, GA.