If you’re qualified to purchase EQ-i based on education or experience High Performing Systems, Inc. (HPS), offers EQ-i training at a special price to practitioners who are qualified to purchase B-Level assessments. Attend our training to learn specific information about the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360: how to administer, interpret and provide feedback on the instrument. Get all the benefits of attending the training without the expense—and without having to complete the exam at the end of the course.
B-Level products require that the user has completed graduate-level courses in tests and measurements at a university or has received equivalent documented training. To qualify for this offer, the attendee must complete the Purchaser Qualification Form and receive an online assessment account from Multi-Health Systems Inc., then contact HPS to register for a class.
Train with HPS on the EQ.i 2.0 and EQ 360 and you will earn continuing education and professional development credits from these leading organizations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): 18.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP(SM) or SHRM-SCP(SM)
- American Psychological Association (APA): 14.5 CE credits
"The team at High Performing Systems, Inc., is extraordinary and their online EQ-i 2.0 Certification program exceeded my expectations. I especially enjoyed the hands-on training and small group collaboration with my classmates online as we worked through case studies and reviewed assessments. This live interaction and real experience gave me the confidence I needed to feel successful upon completion of the course. I will be recommending this program to my colleagues in the field. Thank you!"
- E. Alexa Skinner, HR Manager Room & Board, Inc.
Click here for more
- Live online certification or in-house customization
- No travel costs—Sleep in your own bed!
- A team of EQ-i 2.0 Certification experts with 30 years of combined EQ-i experience
facilitates each session
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor
- HPS is a leader in EI research
- HPS selected as the first-ever certification provider for the EQ-i 2.0
- HPS-exclusive takeaways and bonus materials
- Real-world experience and applications of EQ-i 2.0, including:
- Only certification provider that uses EQ-i and MSCEIT in tandem
- Relationship of EQ-i to the MBTI® assessment, Element B™ / FIRO-B®, StrengthsFinder®, 16PF® and others
- Use of EQ-i in selection models and job success models
- Certification on EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (see sample report)
- Personal EQ-i 2.0 feedback session and report
- Practical strategies for EI skills development
- EQ-i 2.0 User's Handbook (pdf format)
- The EQ Edge by Dr. Steven Stein and Dr. Howard Book
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Free administration of the EQ-i 2.0 and/or EQ 360
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
- Dr. Thompson’s book, The Stress Effect: Why Smart Leaders Make Dumb Decisions—And What to Do About It
- Two 30-minute coaching sessions on an EI topic of your choice after certification
- Ongoing support after certification on using EQ-i in your unique situation
- Feedback on your own EQ 360 results (optional)
- Detailed 166-page Course Notebook, produced by HPS
- Relationship of EQ-i 2.0 to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on EI
- HPS alumni membership
- Reattend future EQ-i Certification classes free
- Downloadable resources with over 30 EQ-i articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and course outline for delivering a one-day EI training class
The training is comprised of three parts—pre-work, an onsite or a live online videoconferencing two-day training session and follow-up. Get a detailed agenda here.
November 6-7, 2018 - Live/Online**
December 11-12, 2018 - Live/Online**
January 22-23, 2019 - Live/Online**
February 12-13, 2019 - Live/Online**
March 26-27, 2019 - Live/Online**
April 16-17, 2019 - Live/Online**
May 7-8, 2019 - Live/Online**
June 11-12, 2019 - Live/Online**
July 16-17, 2019 - Live/Online**
August 13-14, 2019 - Live/Online**
September 17-18, 2019 - Live/Online**
October 15-16, 2019 - Live/Online**
November 19-20, 2019 - Live/Online**
December 17-18, 2019 - Live/Online**
. Note: B-Level participants will become Qualified, not certified, on the EQ-i assessment. To receive full certification on the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360, click here to learn about EQ-i Certification training.
Expedited or international shipping may require additional fee—Call for information.
Register here now or Call HPS at 706-769-5836.
If you prefer in-person EI training, call 706-769-5836 or 800-535-8445 to discuss options for a class at your location or in Athens, GA.
For more information about Emotional Intelligence, view the topics below:
Rollover Drop Down Menu by Vista-Buttons.com v4.5.0