EQ 360 certification is included in the EQ-i 2.0 certification workshop. If you are not already certified to administer and use the EQ-i 2.0, click here to learn about the full certification process. If you are certified on the EQ-i 2.0, the EQ 360 Certification Workshop will prepare you to administer the EQ 360 and provide feedback on the results.
- If you are already certified on the old version of the EQ-i and the EQ 360, then you can attend a two-day session to learn about the new EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 at one low cost. No examination is required. Call HPS to ask about special alumni reattendance rates.
- If you are certified on the old version of the EQ-i but not the EQ 360, then you can attend a two-day session to learn about the new EQ-i 2.0 and become certified to use the EQ 360. You will take only the EQ 360 portion of the exam and will qualify for special pricing. Call HPS at 706-769-5836 for more information.
- If you have not been certified on the EQ-i or EQ-i 2.0, then you can attend the workshop for both instruments and take an exam that covers the material for both the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360. Click here.
- If you are certified on the new EQ-i 2.0 but not the EQ 360, you can attend the EQ 360 stand-alone certification. See description below.
- Virtual Pre-Work (at your own pace)
- Live Online Videoconferencing
- Participant Focused
- Interactive Learning
- Small Group Breakout Activities
- Case Studies and Practice
- Certification on EQ 360
- EQ-i 2.0 User's Handbook (pdf format)
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Free administration of the EQ 360
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
The lead instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, and develops EI materials and conducts research on Emotional Intelligence (expanded Bio).
The training team also includes Debra Cannarella and Karen Schwind.
February 15, 2017 - Live/Online**
March 2, 2017 - Live Online ** 2-6pm ET/11am-3pm PT
March 22, 2017 - Live/Online**
April 19, 2017 - Live/Online**
May 10, 2017 - Live/Online**
June 14, 2017 - Live/Online**
June 28, 2017 - Live/Online**
July 12, 2017 - Live/Online**
July 27, 2017 - Live/Online**
August 16, 2017 - Live/Online**
September 14, 2017 - Live/Online**
September 28, 2017 - Live/Online**
October 11, 2017 - Live/Online**
November 15, 2017 - Live/Online**
December 13, 2017 - Live/Online**
Need a different date? Contact HPS (706-769-5836) to make arrangements to meet your schedule.
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern*
*Participants must be certified in the EQ-i 2.0 to attend ONLY the EQ 360 certification half-day session as described here. Call HPS for details.
Call HPS at 706-769-5836 to register.
HPS also offers In-House Sessions - Call 706-769-5836 for pricing and details.
If you prefer in-person certification, contact us at 706-769-5836 or 800-535-8445 to discuss options for an in-house class at your location or about attendance at a class in Athens, GA.